It’s “Hollywood meets Health Education”
The creator of PowerUp!™ is a kids TV writer, so the program is like a cool TV show where student-actors play the Ironwill Kids™ and pass on important info. It’s peer to peer learning. To amp up the fun even more, they take part in hands-on food and garden labs that impart health-promoting skills they share with friends, families and communities. It ignites a chain reaction.
What else is there to know?
- PowerUp!™ can be funded through grants like 21st CCLC, ASES, PEP and more
- It builds health promoting skills, goal setting skills, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Youth program quality is intertwined into each lesson
- It engages families
- It advances student achievement during the academic school year
- It emphasizes ELA and improves literacy through drama
- It supports you in retaining students for a minimum of 30 days per year
- It provides customized reports to show impact on students
What’s included? Everything, that’s what!
- Individual student workbooks
- Comprehensive teachers guides
- All food and garden lab material
- Pre and post surveys
- Instructional videos
- Teacher training – produces experienced educator results, even with an inexperienced instructor
- Unlimited customer support